Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fashion's Night Out NY 2011

Different Year, Same Event.  Even though Fashion's Night Out was on a Thursday this year, it didn't keep the fashion and celebrity loving crowds away! Soho, New York was packed and the lines to get into stores got so out of hand that the po-pos started "closing" the store (I'm talking about DASH- yes people went nuts for the Kardashians, I was rolling my eyes the entire time haha).  


I met up with Natali from Forever Bachelorette, so if you follow both our blogs, you'd realize we have similar blog posts about FNO, because we basically hung out together all night! lol She's new to NY so my friends and I really enjoyed showing her around.

OMG is the man in the window display for sale? haha HOTHOTHOT
Got my makeup done at the Guess store by NYX Cosmetics
Outfit of the Night:  F21 top, H&M pants, Lee Angel necklace, Coach purse, AK NY watch
Sipping delicious apple cider while waiting on line to take the picture below (3 times lol)...


My friend got a picture with Sofia Coppola at the Marc Jacobs store...sort of...
Girls walking around with shoes on their heads @_@
Our final stop of the night was Longchamp, where we snacked on macaroons, sipped champagne and posed with this season's latest bags. Like my cheesy leg flip there? haha ;)
Finally, we ended a long night with a delicious dinner at the Chinatown Brasserie in Noho

Did you go to FNO? How did your night go? Leave me your FNO blogpost below!

No comments:

Post a Comment