Saturday, August 13, 2011

Japanese Summer Festival at Mitsuwa

I know, I haven't blogged in a gabillion months and a zillion weeks; to be honest I lost some inspiration after my vacation to South America (I knew I should've gone to Asia!) But I am back! Hope you guys will come back with me!




Today, I went to check out the Japanese Summer Festival at Mitsuwa = A day full of food, games and of course shopping!




Rheea and Co. top, Old Navy shorts, Forever21 patent quilted purse, Franco Sarto strappy wedges



My friend J in her floral yukata (A yukata 浴衣 is a casual summer kimono usually made of cotton)



I love anything with bows




The food was totally worth the drive



I really want my own yukata now! :P Now this is a talented drum circle!





A kawaii little girl in a yukata came to play the drums with me, so adorbs!









Still praying for Japan, I hope things continue to improve, I heard they shut down elevators and escaltors in parts of Japan to save energy :/






Hope ya'll are having a great weekend! More posts coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment