Monday, June 27, 2011

Fashionable Asians at the Airport

The airport isn't usually known for spotting great fashion. While us 'regular' people opt for comfort in hoodies and sweatpants, celebs always have to put a little more effort into their looks because they never know who will greet them at the airport. One accessory that is an absolute must for all celebs at the airport: Sunglasses (if it's not being used for going incognito then it can be used for eye protection from the camera flashes!)
This post comes at the perfect time as I head on my very own vacation. And surprisingly, I am not going to Asia (even though I've been wanting to go for yrs!) Let you know where I went when I come back :)

Sammi Cheng posed for the cameras after coming home from her vacation with boyfriend Andy Hui. I loved her tribal print purse and sleek blue blazer!
Cecilia Cheung, poor girl is in the middle of a nasty divorce scandal so I don't blame her for trying to block everyone out with her headphones and sunglasses. The girl still manages to pull a great outfit together though!
Li Bing Bing hopped off a plane looking this fresh, how does she do it?!
Kitty Zhang apparently didn't have a problem getting on the plane with her skirt length, but if she was on an American flight she would've had a problem..

Kelly Chen is so sophisticated
Gianna Jun's got great style even off the red carpet! Loving her look here in a striped blue blazer over a simple white tee
Fan Bing Bing looking frumpy hoping people won't recognize her but if you're wearing sunglasses indoors you are most likely a celeb so in a way it's not the best disguise..
Kim Hye Soo tries to mix casual and dressy as she walks towards airport security. I wonder if they have to take their shoes off in Korea, cause hers look kinda lethal!
Zhang Ziyi was all dressed up and ready for her closeup when she hopped off the plane
Yao Chen Su keeps it casual, the way a jet setter should look!

Girl's Generation/SNSD ladies sure know how to travel in style! Reasons why I'm a huge fan of Korean fashion:
Yuri Tiffany Sunny and Yoona Soo Young
Seo Hyun
Hyo Yeon's casual look with a stripped top and long stretchy skinnies is closest to my travel style. Airplanes are cold so I definitely like to keep my legs covered.
I am in love with Kim Tae Yeon's purple purse! OMG someone find out who it's by! I want!!!


What do you wear when you're jetsetting? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment