Thursday, March 3, 2011

b+ab X Angelababy Spring/Summer 2011 Collection

Last summer, I posted about Hong Kong model Angelababy's foray into the fashion world with her first collection for fall/winter 2010. Yesterday, b+ab debuted their latest collection for Spring/Summer 2011. Feminine florals, ruffles, crop tops, maxi dresses ... basically everything a summer collection should have is in this one! And how befitting, the name of the collection is "Hawaii Summer," definitely what I would love to wear on a trip to a tropical island or even just to the beach in the Hamptons (ok so maybe not the Hamptons ... more like dirty ole Jones Beach for me lol) If I get the chance to go to Hong Kong this year, I'd love to check out this store, so perfect for a girly girl like me! And I must say Angela looks gorgeous in the promotional pics!

Love what you see? Click here to view the rest of the collection ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment