Sunday, December 25, 2011

1 Top, 3 Holiday Looks

Happy Holidays all my blog buddies! Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season, I know I am, eating and drinking a ton of hot chocolate (Vosges Haute Chocolat, cause I'm fancy like that lol)!

With the following looks I took one simple black turtleneck and wore it 3 different ways, for 3 different kinds of Holiday parties

For the Glamourous Holiday Party
I chose a metallic silver dress and toned it down with a black top, tights and necklace (which I twisted into a PeterPan collar)
H&M Turtleneck, DKNY Dress, Kenneth Lane Necklace, Belt made from ribbon

For a Holiday Party at Work
I tried to keep the skirt from looking too young by adding a faux fur vest and sporting a low side swept bun
H&M Turtleneck, Uniqlo Faux Fur vest, F21 skirt, Lee Angel necklace

Heart Loving Socks and Tights from Tutuanna (Japan)

For a Friend's Holiday House Party
Layered a sequined sweater over the turtleneck and added a pop of color with coral tights under a winter flower printed skirt
H&M Turtleneck, Sequined Sweater and Tights, Sweater Project Knit Skirt, AK rose gold watch

The Best X'mas present I ever received from my bestie: Playing cards with Big Bang's T.O.P. on 'em <3

Hope you all have a happy and healthy! Cheers, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment