Saturday, April 30, 2011

Raid My Closet Saturdays

I don't know how you girls have time to take OOTD pictures, especially the girls who post everyday! Props to you gals! The lighting in my house is horrible and this past April has been raining everyday! -___- booo
~~~~~~~
The first weekend of April I went on a roadtrip to DC to check out the Cherry Blossom Festival, lucky for us they were in full bloom, unlucky for us it was raining on and off :T But I still managed to have a great time and did a little shopping while I was there :D
Banana Republic coat, F21 jeans, Bass boots, Coach purse

Jacket, GAP white tee and espadrille wedges, Bongo jeans, scarf from Hong Kong
I don't think I'm meant to wear cropped boyfriend jeans, I looks a bit chunky :T Oh well, they're from my high school years when I had fatter thighs; off to the donation bin they go!

Banana Republic blouse, GAP white tee, Uniqlo capri pants, Bass wedges
The Banana Republic shirt used to be my mother's but it shrunk in the wash and so I decided to tie it and turn it into a crop top; perfect way to not let shrunken clothing go to waste ;D
Custom clutch, Anne Klein rose gold watch, H&M belt

H&M tie front top, GAP cardigan, Uniqlo jeans, Chinese Laundry booties, Purse from Hong Kong

I recently got these cute heart hoop earrings from WinsomeCreations.etsy.com
I like them so much, it's sweet, subtle and chic; if I could buy her whole store I would! I enjoy shopping on etsy.com and flea markets for one of a kind or unique jewlery pieces from up and coming jewelry designers. Something about handmade jewelry that makes the piece all the more special.
I was thinking these are actually perfect for my mom for mother's day...hmm to keep for myself or give to mom?... Nah, I'll just treat her to dinner these babies are mine!!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment