Saturday, October 2, 2010

Raid My Closet Saturdays

It's sweater season! The temperature dropped this week and I am feeling that tickle in my throat that says a cold is coming :( I got my bangs (or fringe if you're not from the US) cut and I think I look more Asian than before...it's not a bad thing of course
Decided to go with some stripes this week (I have a lot of stripes in my closet...time to get some more prints to liven it up!)
belted?
or unbelted?
F21 black sequined tanktop, H&M sweater and belt, Uniqlo leggings

I'm catsitting for my neighbor this week, and he has been quite the pain, peeing on the floor instead of the litterbox! Does anyone know why a cat would do that?
F21 striped sweater and belt, H&M chunky knit sweater, Charlotte Russe jeans, Bass wedge sandals

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment